Could everyone please read the rules before entering a map. http://forums.asobrain.com/index.php?topic=11766.0
Below is part of the rules:
Any maps of the following descriptions will be more than likely removed from the comp:
- proportion -> massive solid maps are likely to be filtered out (e.g. 'Gold Secret').
- balanced -> maps with mostly 6's and 8's or excess gold will be filtered out.
- functional -> maps that are just a pretty picture will be filtered out (e.g. 'Christmas').
- original -> maps that are very similar to existing maps will be filtered out.
- variation -> maps that have equal starting positions are likely to be filtered out ('Same for all' maps).
- single resource -> maps that only have 1 or 2 types of resources are likely to be filtered out (e.g. 'Forest Escape')