Back to games.asobrain.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

+  AsoBrain Games Forums
|-+  General
| |-+  Java issues
| | |-+  My typing keeps disappearing in Xplorers v2.40 (with Java 1.8.0_141, Mac Safari)
« previous next »
Go DownPages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My typing keeps disappearing in Xplorers v2.40 (with Java 1.8.0_141, Mac Safari)  (Read 86 times)
Dangerou5

+-+

« on: August 12, 2017, 10:27:16 AM »

This bug has started happening recently.
I think it started with Xplorers v2.40, didn't have the bug in v2.39.
Basically, I can be typing a sentence, and then when someone pops up a trade window, my text becomes highlighted. Since I'm in the middle of typing, it overwrites and deletes all the previous text leaving a fragment from the end of my sentence. Very annoying!
Probably best that when a new window opens, the text is not automatically highlighted, that should fix it?

I think also my first character is highlighted, and my second character overwrites my first character (e.g. typing 'hi hf' comes out as 'i hf')

In the previous version there was a different bug that the first character appeared twice (e.g. typing 'hi hf' came out usually as 'hhi hf'!)

Really weird! Can anyone explain where all these bugs are coming from? I think I've had them on Macs, but possibly not on PCs, however I haven't used a PC for a couple of years, and am not going back now Smiley
Go UpPages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Ingenious is licenced by © 2017 Sophisticated Games Ltd, the publishers of the board game and IOS/Android versions, on behalf of the game author, Reiner Knizia. All enquiries on the rights to this game may be addressed to www.sophisticated-games.com